In-Studio Portrait Sessions begin at $150/hour
On-location Portrait Sessions begin at $200/hour
*Session prices do not include any products or digital files.
Our studio offers three levels of beautiful, archival products, each with its one unique style that is sure to complement your individual taste.
- Fresh -- Clean, simple lines.
- Prints are mounted, sprayed with a UV-protectant and then custom framed with your choice from one of our solid wood, sleek frames.
- Museum-grade canvases in the Fresh line are smooth, low profile (1 1/2"), sprayed with UV-protectant, and gallery-wrapped. These beautiful canvases are finished as they are and are wonderful as wall collections but they can also be framed in one of our slim, solid wood, canvas float frames, if you'd prefer.
- Aluminum wall art is a very popular item in our Fresh line, and at the coast, this color-rich wall art really brings out the beauty of our coastal sunsets. It also does not warp or rust and it can be cleaned with glass cleaner. The edges are a little fragile to chipping during temperature changes, so we do recommend framing for added protection.
- Also in the Fresh line is a "just right" sized album, crafted in Italy.
- Classic -- Handcrafted quality
- Prints are carefully and meticulously handprinted in-house using brilliant, vibrant and archival Canon professional photo papers selected specifically to ensure your images look their best. All prints are matted and framed.
- The Canvas line that we use in the Classic line must be seen to be appreciated. Formerly known as "Whitmere" Canvases, and now known as "Guild" Canvas, this canvas is the premiere canvas in the country. The canvas that we offer in the Classic line is a canvas gallery wrap; however, the process with which it is made is completely different, and the process with which it is finished is completly by hand. There is a reason this canvas takes up to three weeks to receive. If you are just curious as to what separates this canvas from a "typical" museum-grade canvas (yes, we just said that), please give us a call and we will be happy to have you come to the studio and show you. An added plus: the varnish that is hand applied to this canvas enables you to clean it with glass cleaner.
- The Classic album is crafted in Italy and is available in two sizes. It comes in a custom-designed box with a clear lid, enabling you to display your album on a shelf, hang in on the wall as an art box or keep it on the table as a coffee table book. The choice is yours, all while keeping your album pages safely protected.
- Timeless -- Exceptional, iconic and enduring
- Prints are handprinted in-house using Canon's Fine Art Photo Paper by Hahnemuhle, an exceptional fine are paper. After careful handprinting, the prints are then matted and framed inhouse.
- The Timeless Canvas line is again from Guild Canvas. This canvas line is lower profile, unwrapped, art line that is framed.
- The Timeless album is again crafted in Italy and is available in two sizes, multiple finishes, all sumptious leathers and designwork imaginable, as well as incredible fine art photographic pages. These albums must be seen to be believed, truly.
To learn more about the portrait experience with Woof Tracks Photography ~ Equine and Dog Imagery, please call us at the studio or click HERE to contact us via email.